Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Wedding :: Amanda & Alex :: Bellevue, Idaho

My first hometown wedding was photographed on June 30th! I've been shooting weddings for 5 years now and this was the first time I have not had to drive out of town.

Amanda and Alex grew up here in the Wood River Valley. They now live in Boise, but decided to return to be married on a ranch owned by one of their good friends grandparents. These two hired me to photograph them getting ready, their formal portraits, and then their ceremony. Amanda got ready at Carries in Hailey while Alex was getting ready with his dad at a friends house. After I had photographed their ceremony, had said goodbye, and was driving away I remembered an portrait I wanted to capture of these two in the hay field just past their ceremony site. So, I drove back, threw them in the car, and we got a few more great images!