Monday, June 15, 2009

Engaged :: Amy & Jeff :: Lake Tahoe, California



I first met Amy & Jeff at Matt & Rene's wedding last summer which was up at Redfish Lake near Stanley, Idaho. When I got the call from Amy asking if I would be interested in shooting their San Francisco wedding this Thanksgiving holiday--I was incredibly flattered! After being down in the Bay Area photographing Alice & John's wedding (previous post), I invited Amy & Jeff up to Lake Tahoe for their engagement photos. As the date approached, it became obvious we'd be under overcast and perhaps threatening skies. Amy & Jeff didn't back down! So, we hit up Truckee, King's Beach, Tahoe City and used Lake Tahoe and all its splendor as our backdrop. Amy & Jeff's wedding is going to be off the charts with their ceremony at St. Ignatius and then the reception at the Officer's Club in the Presidio! Here are some favorites from Tahoe...





































No comments: