Saturday, January 5, 2008

Wedding :: Kami & Chris :: Hailey, Idaho

This past December, I received a call asking if I was available to photograph an elopement in early January. I had never photographed one before and agreed. I met up with Kami and Chris yesterday afternoon amidst the largest snow storm we've had in our valley this winter! These two flew out from St. Louis on a business trip and decided to elope here in Hailey. Their wedding followed the rule, "Less is More!" Chris and Kami's ceremony was elegant in its simplicity and just as full of emotion as any other. Shortly after they became Husband and Wife, we plowed through Hailey's snow covered streets to some different locations for a few portraits and then parted ways at DiVine, the local wine bar.









8 comments:

Kailey :) said...

This is my sister! You did an incredible job on her pictures. [:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making us feel as if we were the fly on the wall and being a part of these two being so happy together. The photos are quite beautiful and really gives us a sense of sneaking in on Bee and Chris.

Anonymous said...

Wow, my son hasn't looked this happy since...well, ever. If I couldn't be there, I'm sure glad you were - the photos are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Craig only you can take the mundane and make it so strikingly beautiful and fun. You are my hero.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS GUYS!
My wife was jealous she was not able to get married in her Uggs.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Bride and photos! Congratulations to both of you!

Anonymous said...

OH, YOU GUYS LOOK FABULOUS!!! CONGRATS!!! I LOVE YOU BOTH!!

Anonymous said...

Great photos!!! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!!!