Saturday, March 10, 2007

Scott & Stephanie

A few months back I was contacted by Stephanie and Scott regarding their upcoming Lake Tahoe wedding. We both were really excited for the chance to work together. Unfortunately, a few weeks went by before they had settled on their date in which time I had taken a reservation for their day. I was bummed.

To my incredible suprise--Scott and Stephanie were able to push their wedding day back one week so I could be their photographer! I still cannot believe this fact and the compliment it serves.

Today, this wonderful couple came up to the Wood River Valley for an engagement shoot. We hit it off immediately and had a blast touring the southern part of the valley.

I'm very much looking forward to their September wedding. I'm grateful to know these two wonderful people!